The academic periodical
“Scientific Works of Orenburg Institute (Branch) of MSLA” is registered as a mass medium (certificate ПИ № ФС 77-26041) by the Federal Agency supervising over compliance with legislation on mass communication and cultural heritage protection. This scientific review is a research and practice periodical being published by Orenburg Institute (Branch) of Moscow State Law University named after O.E. Kutafin (MSLA) since 1999. “Scientific Works of Orenburg Institute (Branch) of MSLA” was included into the List of leading peer-reviewed scholarly journals (essential results of doctoral and postgraduate dissertations are to be published in such journals, group of scientific specialties 12.00.00. – legal science.)
The academic periodical is distributed by subscription. The journal is included into the federal postal Combined catalogue “PRINT PRESS OF RUSSIA” under number 41232. Paid subscription is also available through Scientific electronic library (www.elibrary.ru).
The academic periodical was established by Orenburg regional non-profit-making organization “Guardianship board of Orenburg Institute (Branch) of Moscow State Law University named after O.E. Kutafin (MSLA)”, it highlights the problems of functioning of the state-legal organization of the society of Russia and foreign countries.
The editorial board is headed by the chairman of the board (editor in chief) - director of Orenburg Institute, candidate of legal sciences, associate professor A.F. Kolotov.
Registered address of the editorial board: 460000, Orenburg, Komsomolskaya Street, 50, phone/fax 8 (3532) 31-99-11, 31-95-77. E-mail: email@example.com
In order to publish an article in this academic periodical an author have to submit his/her script to the editorial board in the form specified by the Typescript Requirements.
· THE TYPESCRIPT REQUIREMENTS TO SCRIPTS SUBMITTED FOR RELEASE IN THE ACADEMIC PERIODICAL “SCIENTIFIC WORKS OF ORENBURG INSTITUTE (BRANCH) OF MSLA”
· Recommendations for drawing up a script
· National standard RF ГОСТ (GOST) Р 7.0.5-2008 “System of standards on data, librarianship and publishing industry. Bibliographical reference.
· Ethical standards of the publication process.
General requirements and rules of composition
The academic periodical accepts for publications only those scripts, that have been submitted by the authors within the specified time in compliance with the set requirements (see above) and passed the reviewing.
Instruction for the authors of the scripts:
- Submission of script to the editorial board is considered as implicative action, aimed at the emergence of the following journal founder’s exclusive property rights to the material: the right to reproduce, distribute, import, communicate to the public by cable and the right to translate. The duration of these rights is 5 years.
The author is responsible for any form of improper (unauthorized) borrowing contained in the submitted script. In case of disclosure of a borrowing not consistent with the provisions of part 4 of the Civil Code of the RF, the script shall be turned down by the editorial board, and the collaboration of the journal with the author shall be terminated.